Am I Alone at 50+ ??????

boxermom...I think I :heart: you! :P My mum was 87, drank her last of MANY martinis the night before she died...dressed to kill all the time, dinner-partied and played tennis (doubles) until 2 mos. before she died. The only cooler woman is my mother-in-law who is unfreakinbelievable at 78.

Now, we have to get everyone over to the Balenciaga forum...I need some support!! (in more ways than one!...:lol:)

Love the story about your mum! And I have to say, your avatar is one of the best dog pics I've seen on here LOL!:tup:

Time for confessions.....my birthdate is wrong on the Forum., I noticed it not too long ago and have not had the courage to pm Vlad and Megs about it ....I was afraid they would kick me off the forum./, .I will, eventually....
I am positive I have to be the oldest person on this forum........Way, Way, Way over 50, a grandmother of 4, with children in their late 30's and one in the 40's......OH BY THE WAY....THE IDEA OF GIVING A SURPRISE GIFT TO THE OLDEST MEMBER SOUNDS GREAT TO ME..........I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT.........I CAN NOW COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY.......THERE I SAID IT............:angel::supacool::heart:H

So, this is your subtle little way of letting us know that you must also be the single coolest PF member, too!! :sneaky:

Love the story about your mum! And I have to say, your avatar is one of the best dog pics I've seen on here LOL!:tup:

Ahhh...thanks. That's our little Kasper (no, the precious spelling was NOT my idea!!) who will turn 5 mos. on Christmas Day. He's the clown, and Ollie (below) is our noble beast.
Noble and...um....not...well, he won't be wining any math scholarships anytime soon...!!! :P

Attachments

• SSC_0355.JPG
    SSC_0355.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 28
I am 42 and feel great about it. I loved my 20s and 30s but I would not want to go back to that, except for the fact that my hip hurts sometimes after gym class now ...

Happy Holidays :yahoo:

I just turned 52! & Lovin' it!! Life gets better with each day.
I think somehow as you get older, you get more & more closer to becoming"YOU". . . . Wouldn't want to go back for a minute even if I could!

54 :smile: Glad you asked -- I know I've felt like a real dinosaur here some days. I know I don't look it (or act it -- probably a big part of not looking it - LOL) - my customers guess anywhere from mid 30's (I love those people !!) to mid 40's.
Oh, and no botox here.