Am I all alone about it?

Haha, I love how everybody has such different tastes. Keeps everything interesting! :biggrin:

I personally am not such a huge fan of Rayure either - when I heard about it I was sure it'd be my next piece, and I was set on getting the Neverfull MM, but when I got to see it in the piece I saw prison outfits and beach bags and knew that Rayure wasn't for me. (I still love the Noe though despite prison outfit-ness, but again, not for me.) The Vernis Rayure pieces do absolutely nothing for me at all - I'd much rather a solid colour Vernis wallet, though they are eye-catching.

I don't like it either, but it's a question of personal taste and preference. There are a lot of LV bags that i dislike, but luckily they have so many different styles and lines that everyone can choose their favourite :smile:

No, I am thinking the same. Vernis Rayure looks like a Victoria secret bag to me, and monogram looks like a zebra or prison clothes. I do not know how to combinate that colors with regular clothes (I like the roses neverfull much more for example). But we all have different tastes. For example, I do not like the mono Arsty and everyone is buying it (like they did with Galliera in the past). There are enough LV bags for all tastes, I guess :graucho:

I agree! I don't mind the SLGs so much though. The whole collection is not for me however.

To each their own! :smile:

Please do not be mad at me! I wonder if I'm completely alone in disliking some of Rayure handbags or accessories. I will not offend those who have those things, but I really do not understand what is so special about this collection. I especially dislike the Monogram print with Rayure. But am I the only one?

Again, I apologize

Nope..not alone...no offence to anyone who has anything from this line but I don't like it at all.

I'm opposite of you though I hate the vernis line more. I think the colours don't go and look awful together side by side as stripes. I also think it will be a line that even if you like it now will hate it in a few years time.

I can also forsee that it will be widely faked...badly....urrghh wonky stripes etc! I can just imagine it.

I was really relieved that I didn't like it as I don't think my bank balance would recover if I did! :lol:

everyone has different taste and we're all entitled to our opinions....
i dont like the rayure at ALL not monogram nor in vernis....
BUT if if someone likes it and it makes their heart sings when they do reveals im happy for them!

I don't really like the strip look but I think the "lighter" print of the Monogram is AWESOME! Kinda like Azur Damier but Mono... maybe they'd decide to make pieces with the pattern. I know, I'd love those. A much understated Monogram.

To be very honest everyone is entitled to their opinion but sometimes threads like these really irritate me due to the fact that I actually do enjoy all reveals here even of items that aren't to my liking...and I would hate that just because you are entitled to a difference of opinion it might hinder someone sharing a somewhat unpopular piece...kwim...like the "trash bag" that I love and wish I had...i hope this doesn't offend you dislikers of rayures....

^ I know what you mean, Rayures is not for me, but I did enjoy seeing all the reveals from this line, especially the wallets, they were eye candy even if I wouldn’t consider it for me personally.

I hope Rayures fans keep showing us their goodies.