am I a terrible person???

roey, I forgot to mention, she had asked me if would accept a lower BIN and it was like one day into the auction and i said no. so i really think she thought she could buy it to mark it up and resell it, she relisted it like two days after the auction ended too...I do have a habit of buying bags from the smaller individual sellers like myself who probably want to sell a bag so they can buy a new one. but you are right, it is her right to make a profit if she can! why not, but it doens't mean will will buy :rolleyes:
Hey trish,I think you're onto something here. I have an idea here. You still should be able to click on the persons user name and fb to see what their history is. If they mostly buy,then it may be someone who ended up not liking it. If they mostly sell,then it probably was someone looking to flip it for a profit. If thats the case then I would be erked about it too. :rant: This may solve the dilema. :smile:

Hey trish,I think you're onto something here. I have an idea here. You still should be able to click on the persons user name and fb to see what their history is. If they mostly buy,then it may be someone who ended up not liking it. If they mostly sell,then it probably was someone looking to flip it for a profit. If thats the case then I would be erked about it too. :rant: This may solve the dilema. :smile:

someone else suggested something like this and ITA!. when i use best offer, I do look at the bidders feedback. I am more inclined to accept an offer from a person with say 20 feedbacks as a buyer (even if it's slightly lower) than from someone who has 1500 feedbacks and mostly as a seller, especially if the reseller makes a low offer early! I do prefer to sell to buyers, not resellers and just as it is their right to buy it and take the chance and mark it up AGAIN, it is my right to sell it for less to someone who really wants to own/use/keep a nice bag at a fair price....:shrugs: my perogative I guess

I've bought at least 5-10 bags off ebay over the years that I changed my mind about after they arrived. I usually try to sell them for more, because I know people will offer me less and I'm hoping to break even at the very least. I see nothing wrong with it. If I sold something and the person resold it for more, good for them. I still made my money so I wouldn't care. I'm not putting down on your feelings, I just wanted to give you another perspective.

Capitalism. Once it's sold it's no longer yours and, IMHO, what they do w/ it is up to them.

I think it's actually too bad she didn't make any money on it. After fees she lost money. JMO.