always_alone

A former member of the forum acted up, stirred up some s**t and ended up spamming the forum with 25 "f**k this s**t" post that I spent 20 minutes removing.

What you would call a forum troll at its finest. I tried to resolve it in a civilized manner, but she apparently didn't want that. So I banned her.

Vlad said:
A former member of the forum acted up, stirred up some s**t and ended up spamming the forum with 25 "f**k this s**t" post that I spent 20 minutes removing.

What you would call a forum troll at its finest. I tried to resolve it in a civilized manner, but she apparently didn't want that. So I banned her.

i got that part...i just was confused because i couldn't see the thread that you linked to in a previous post.

I LOVE this forum so please let's all get along. :biggrin: Don't ruin something special just because you're in a bad mood. :sad2:

I'm happy that everything is resolved. ::whew:: :amuse:

amanda said:
i got that part...i just was confused because i couldn't see the thread that you linked to in a previous post.
I removed it. Some threads are just aren't meant to take up any database space, and that was one of 'em.

Irissy said:
I LOVE this forum so please let's all get along. :biggrin: Don't ruin something special just because you're in a bad mood. :sad2:

I'm happy that everything is resolved. ::whew:: :amuse:
Hey, there is nothing against a heated debate, as long as you stay respectful. People have the fundamental right to have their own opinion, and in a such a colorful community where people get together from all over the world, you can't always be on the same page.

But disrepecting members, slinging profanity and continuing to do so after several warnings just ain't flying with me. Not for as long as I sit on the helm (along with my Commander & Chief Meggers).

Vlad said:
Hey, there is nothing against a heated debate, as long as you stay respectful. People have the fundamental right to have their own opinion, and in a such a colorful community where people get together from all over the world, you can't always be on the same page.

But disrepecting members, slinging profanity and continuing to do so after several warnings just ain't flying with me. Not for as long as I sit on the helm (along with my Commander & Chief Meggers).

Thanks for informing us, sad for her.....maybe that is why she is "always alone". I guess her avatar was a foreshadow.

Thanks Vlad and Megs for providing a civilized,enjoyable forum for all of us. It is due to you both that we have this unspoken friendship growing between all of the members! You guys are the best:love: :love: