always said id never carry one!!! but im eatin my words!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. as a self~proclaimed all-leather bag lover,,,, im shocked & pleasently amazed at my new impulse to keep and have & hold the sig bag i originally bought to sell,,, i can't believe this,,, but im in love w/ it!!! i can't sell it!!! she's lightwieght,,, easy as h$ll to carry,,, and i think she's very stunning!! i added my own little personal touch black tassle that i got from hayden harnett,,,,& some of my colorful lil coachie charms,,, and im in LOOORVE!!!!:yahoo: now i love sigs too,,,, lesson learned,,, never say never...

[​IMG]

2. Very pretty! Love the multiple fobs! Congrats!

3. I've never been struck by the siggy bug, but I'm glad you found a bag you adore! Don't you just love it when that happens? ^_^

4. I LOVE how you dressed her up! That is simply amazing!

5. very dressy congrats on your bag and your new siggy love

6. Congrats! Beautiful!

7. Very nice

8. love the tassles on her....real pretty.congrats..=)

9. I love it with the tassles, that really adds so much....Coach should consider making a bag like that

10. stunning I love this bag so comfortable.. I have 2 more headed to me right now can't wait to get them love the pop of color you added and the tassel is cute too.

11. Sweet Zoe, I am going to buy one they are getting more cute every day

12. Gorgeous bag!

13. Oh, sweet Zoe - resistance is futile.

14. I really like how you dressed her up very nice now I want a siggy zoe

15. what a beautiful zoe, love it!