*Always miss the reveals* Club

buttercup784eve

No wire hangers!
O.G.
May 13, 2009
I did my reveal, and have been waiting for a couple hours now, just hanging around. Now, I'm leaving and NO ONE has done a reveal.

This makes me sad inside all day. :cry:

Hahaha, this thread is so cute..... Guess not many reveals will take place this weekend cos for the past few weekends, there were tons of reveals going on (many tpfers made use of the 20% coupons). I had a good time going watching the reveals......:woohoo:

But I'm waiting for one tonight from Strawberryblade.......:whistle:

Well I seem to be missing the reveals alot lately too! i just missed one of Bunny's and she got my HG! the ONE bag i've been drooling over! my heart is aching now...lol i'm thinking that there will be alot of reveals tomorrow! I sure hope so anyway

I'm guessing more reveals Sunday. Many people are probably busy tomorrow. I'm actually hoping I don't miss a lot tomorrow because I will be away most of the day.

I like seeing the reveals too. I missed a lot of reveals, because I always log on this forum at the wrong time. I usually see the reveals hours after it happens. LOL I will keep trying to catch a reveal. I would love to take part in the reveal and guess the purse the TPF member brought. :biggrin:

Hahaha, this thread is so cute..... Guess not many reveals will take place this weekend cos for the past few weekends, there were tons of reveals going on (many tpfers made use of the 20% coupons). I had a good time going watching the reveals......:woohoo:

But I'm waiting for one tonight from Strawberryblade.......:whistle:

Sorry I was late for the reveal yesterday, Lavander_Tea. When I'm with family, it's hard to leave them because it's always fun being around them. :smile:

Just in case you haven't seen my reveal on the Maggie Graphite, well, here it is:

IMG_0625.jpg

Sorry I was late for the reveal yesterday, Lavander_Tea. When I'm with family, it's hard to leave them because it's always fun being around them.

Just in case you haven't seen my reveal on the Maggie Graphite, well, here it is:

Hey, no problem, not an issue. Of course, nothing beats spending quality time with your family, I totally understand.
Your maggie looks prettier under the sun:sunshine:.... bring her out more often then, :biggrin:

Last edited: