Always falling inlove with impractical bags

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
It seems that all the bags i really love are not that practical (except for my chanel jumbo flap)

I love my speedy but the handels are to short to wear comfortably in the croox of my arm in the winter.

love the chanel medallion tote but the straps are a tad short

I also really love the balenciaga city but i heard some complaints about the strap falling off

how about you?

I stay away from bags that won't go on my shoulder. But I still end up with some that are not that comfortable as a shoulder bag. Fortunately I'm in a warm climate so fitting my bags on a winter coat isn't an issue.

LOL, yes!! I have a beautiful Marc Jacobs Collection mini-barrel bag in two tones of brown. It is DARLING!! And, because it is small and round, I'm lucky if I can fit a wallet in it. And, the straps are short so I have to carry it in my hands. I love it, but I haven't carried it in a long time. I just can't bring myself to sell it.

yep, me too! I've learned that I absolutely cannot deal with strictly handhelds, so I'm moving away from those. I always convince myself that it will work in the store, but real life is a different story! :s

I've probably done this to death, but I love both my Thomas Wylde bags even though the chain handles are ridiculous!

Here's an enlarged photo of my avatar:
HPIM0516.jpg

You can see those thick chains... and man do they dig into my shoulders. I probably carry far too much crap anyway, but I've been fighting with the idea of selling the brown one because, along with the chain handle issue, it has long (12") leather tassels with skulls attached at the end for zipper pulls. Makes it a ***** to open up.

When I was leaving Capriotti's once, I made a small crack in the door because I turned too fast and one of the skull zipper pulls hit the door!

I'm glad no one noticed...:sweatdrop: