always excited to see new fall bags

this was one one of the bags I was anxious to see in person - does anyone know if any of the dept stores are going to carry the Jumbo Waves collection? (this bag specifically?)

aaahhhh! contrast satin lining! i'm going to freak out when my kasia arrives! :nuts:

thanks for posting pictures, joke. it looks like it's going to be a pretty good size.

48775_ou_dl.jpg

I hope some of my local dept stores will have this so that I can see it IRL. This is the only line of all his F/W collection bags that speaks to me.

the jumbo waves is sneakin' up on me and becoming my new favorite. maybe that'll change once the st. marks lux comes in, but it's the most elegant, sophisticated, grown up mj line i've seen as far as i can remember. it's as subtly impacting as the bv intrecciato. so beautiful.

tad, I agree its subtly impacting like the BV intrecciato which I happen to own. :smile: I think its would make a nice basic with a twist. I'm hoping to see it in Nude and Grey.

tad and km, any other new bags at the boutiques?

I saw the wrath bag at NM yesterday. I'm not sure about this line. Since each piece of leather is stitched in the middle, it looks like the leather will curl up over time. I saw a pink one and a black one.

i like that it might curl up over time. i think it'll give it dimension and character.

wen, the only new bags i've seen is the pony st. marks and killer. the vortex large jet is also in.