Alvin and the Chipmunks!!

Dec 14, 2006
Who else saw this? I think this was the cutest movie I've ever seen. I'm obsessed with Theodore, they made him so damn adorable! They really did a good job with animating the chipmunks. The story line was not so interesting, but it was highly entertaining and cute.

this movie is so cute!!
i liked this part:

chipmunk-"ahhhhhh!!!!"(screams covering his self because the man walked in on him when he is in the dish washer)
man-"get out!what are you doing?!"
chipmunk-"I'm waiting on the rinse cycle"(he says giving the man a look and rolling his eyes up)...

I dreaded going but when it started I had a smile on my face the whole time. One of the best kids movies in a long time. Very funny and cute!!

I loved it when they said "they haven't started sniffing each other". And "bow chicka bow bow". The shower part was funny too. Actually the whole movie was to funny.

My 12 yr old brother wants to see it. My parents refuse to take him. I may take him though. Glad to see it wasn't awful. I think they assumed it would be horrible and didn't want to sit through it. My dad has slept through all the Harry Potter films...