Altuzarra For Target 9/14/14

ChanelGirlE

xoxo
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
Here & There
thank you! there's a lot of pieces I like but would have to seen in person for quality and fabrics, with all target collabos. i kinda love those boots! not sure if I can pull them off..

Jul 1, 2006
I like a few of the pieces - the military coat, the black snake print skirt, and the boots. I wonder how many items will sale out and what will make it to markdowns?

jetstream7

Pret A Porter P
O.G.
Sep 7, 2009
www.instagram.com
Probably one of the most "grown up" Target collaborations I've seen. I don't pay too much attention to the runways, but from what I've seen: Altuzarra reminds me a lot of the Tom Ford era at YSL and especially Gucci. An era I happen to be a big fan of.

I could see myself wearing the black croco belt and striped oxford shirt. I also like the red velvet jacket, orchid blouse, and find the otk boots interesting...but not the most useful for my life.

amacasa

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Oh my
I agree with you jet stream
This is very Tom ford design looking
ESP the gypsy collection for Gucci which i am a big fan of
I'm on a ban and just waiting for wang collab with h and m
But this is a pleasant surprise ....
Wahoo ... Need to sneak into target without DH noticing ... :smile:

Sep 15, 2010
I've had too many Target collaboration let downs. Things look great in the look books and end up rack after rack of polyester sadness. Still, there are so many pieces in this collection that could be awesome. I get interested despite having never found a single collaboration piece worth keeping in years. Sigh.

Mar 3, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
I see a few pieces I'm interested in. I hope the look good IRL. I'll stay up and order them for sure because I'm not gonna risk going to Target and not having any sizes left.

MyLuxuryDiary

Aug 28, 2013
WOW the clothes looks so beautiful I love the navy button down shirt with the design on the side sooo stunning!