Alto Viola Discontinued

gianelle

Aug 21, 2012
A few weeks ago I emailed Dooney to inquire about the availability of the Alto Viola in red. I finally got a response today. Dooney said they have discontinued the Alto Viola. If you search the site, it isn't there anymore. Maybe they will have some in the outlets.

Gosh, I thought that was one of the best Alto bags in the collection. I'm really surprised, I guess as much I liked it, I must not have been the majority or they would have not discontinued it.

I agree, I really liked the viola. I think I remember the colors selling out pretty quickly when it was released??? Maybe I am wrong, maybe they never came into stock?

You know I just remembered reading on Dooney's facebook of feedback someone left regarding that bag. This person had some problems with the handle of the bag. Wonder if their was an issue with that and is why it was pulled?

A few weeks ago I emailed Dooney to inquire about the availability of the Alto Viola in red. I finally got a response today. Dooney said they have discontinued the Alto Viola. If you search the site, it isn't there anymore. Maybe they will have some in the outlets.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I ordered 3 bags recently and the Viola was not among my purchases. It was going to order this Alto bag next. If anyone hears about where this bag may be...I would really appreciate it.

Wish D&B would give us a heads up about items they plan to discontinue.

I called one of the New York stores and they told me the warehouse is out of the Viola bag and they are not available in the outlet stores.

A few stores around the country have the handbag in a few limited colors. I almost purchased this bag in red, back in October, but since I snoozed, I had to order today in the T-moro. Hope I am happy with my third choice in color and I love the shape as much as I do in the D&B ad.

I called one of the New York stores and they told me the warehouse is out of the Viola bag and they are not available in the outlet stores.

A few stores around the country have the handbag in a few limited colors. I almost purchased this bag in red, back in October, but since I snoozed, I had to order today in the T-moro. Hope I am happy with my third choice in color and I love the shape as much as I do in the D&B ad.
Congrats on finding one :woot: The t-moro would be my first choice!