Alternative to Cabaz Mezo...

knn

Nov 2, 2006
Hi girls, drove 30 minutes to LV store to get a Cabaz Mezo coz have been obsessing about it for 5 days...( along with b-bags..hehe), good thing I didn't get there on time or I would've made my IMPULSIVE purchase again.

Now that I have time to ponder about the merits of this bag...I find the handles too long but really love the roominess of the bag .

Can you suggest any alternatives to Cabaz Mezzo? Is Cabaz Piano as roomy as Mezzo?

Thanks for your inputs guys.

Hi girls, drove 30 minutes to LV store to get a Cabaz Mezo coz have been obsessing about it for 5 days...( along with b-bags..hehe), good thing I didn't get there on time or I would've made my IMPULSIVE purchase again.

Now that I have time to ponder about the merits of this bag...I find the handles too long but really love the roominess of the bag .

Can you suggest any alternatives to Cabaz Mezzo? Is Cabaz Piano as roomy as Mezzo?

Nope! the piano is smallerTwo shoulder straps with an 8" drop, 12" L x 9.8" H x 5" W
Same style though. and the handle drop is the same as the mezzo.
If you're looking for roomy i'd go with the BH,

p.gif
p.gif
p10885631_ph_hero.jpg

13.4" x 11.8" x 5.4" I think the handle drop is going to be longer on this then the mezzo.

p.gif
p10234708_ph_hero.jpg
19" L x 13" H x 6" D with Leather shoulder straps with an 8" drop

Hmmm, try the lockit Horizontal, it has rolled handles, and it's almost as roomy as the Mezzo, I have both bags and I love them both. The strap drop of the Lockit is waaay shorter than the Mezzo.

I second the BH!! :yes:

Nope! the piano is smallerTwo shoulder straps with an 8" drop, 12" L x 9.8" H x 5" W
Same style though. and the handle drop is the same as the mezzo.
If you're looking for roomy i'd go with the BH,

p.gif
p.gif
p10885631_ph_hero.jpg

13.4" x 11.8" x 5.4" I think the handle drop is going to be longer on this then the mezzo.

p.gif
p10234708_ph_hero.jpg
19" L x 13" H x 6" D with Leather shoulder straps with an 8" drop

I thought the same thing at first too (about the handles). Now this is my favorite bag and carry it all the time. My poor other bags are being neglected. ;)

The Piano is MUCH smaller and has a smaller opening...nothing like the Mezzo!

The Batignolles Horizontal (BH) has no zipper, so it is a definite no for me. I prefer the Mezzo over the Piano. For some reason, I just like the Cabas Mezzo. I saw the Lockit Horizontal in person and there's just something about the way it looks (the whole package) that doesn't appeal to me. The Babylone is nice, but the straps are too long- I've seen the Babylone in the mall twice and they both look great, but it just doesn't work as well with me (in my opinion)... I think it's a little too briefcase-ish and formal/professional for my liking. On the other hand, the Cabas Mezzo can be used for work/professional as well as casual... slightly more versatile (in my opinion) and fits me better. And also, why is it that the Cabas Mezzo is extremely popular with all of the celebrities whereas the Babylone, BH, and LH are rarely seen on the celebs?