Altadama versus Lady Peep

which one do you prefer?

• Lady Peep

• Altadama

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 27, 2006
Today a dilmena about these two styles...I love the Altadama ant I find it very comfy and wearable but what about a lady peep style. Are the Lady Peep very different from the Altadama and are they as comfy as the Altadama? Altadama is like walking on a 100mm. It is the same with LP as the plateform is said to be a 50mm and the heel is 150?

I own only a pair of black patent Altadama and will love to buy a Nude patent Altadama or LP. Don't know yet...

Which style do you prefer between the 2?

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
This is a toughie b/c I see them as 2 completely different looks. The AD's are gorgeous and more classic while the LP's are sooo sexy and well va va vooom!!!!!!!

If ur up for something new then go for LP otherwise the AD's give u that sexiness and are more manageable IMO.

But who ever said picking out CL's was a rationale process :nuts:

Hi Sophinette I had a few pairs of altadamas and sold them to buy the lady peeps, I love love love the lady peeps and it's so weird because they are so much more comfier than the altadamas. I have no idea why as they are higher but they are just way easier to walk in. The altadamas were very heavy on my foot and hard to walk in. The lady peeps seem so much lighter in weight. I also noticed that the 150mm vs the 140mm made my legs look way leaner and skinnier and made me look so much taller because of the pitch. HTH !

i have quite a different experience from adct, for me, the alta damas are way more comfy than the LP last.... i feel very stable in the AD, and they're just as comfy as the VP for me. but the lady peep feel more untable and wobbly.

that being said, i do think the lady peep last are wayyy sexier, at least for now anyway... don't know how they will stand the test of time whether they will be outdated or whatnot...

i think it depends what your planned use of them will be... if it's for work or everyday wear, i would go for AD... if it's for special occasions and going out at night, i would go for lady peep.

I think the ADs are much more classic and will stand the test of time. I also find them to be much more comfortable than the Lady Peep, which is admittedly a very sexy style. I would personally go for the AD. :yes:

I don't have any AD (I would love some 140) but I will soon have some lady peeps (on the way :P) and I really think LP are more sexy.

For me AD are great of course but more classic like VPs.

FYI the French boutiques will receive the nude lady peep very soon ;)
(JJR has the Framboise patent also)

but maybe it depends on where you plan to where them as Carlinha said