alright...so i know i'm too picky, but...

as much as i LOVES me some tokidoki prints, i just can't square myself with the bags. :cry:

i need help!

i only really carry a handful of things with me on a daily basis - wallet (which at the moment is a pirata portatelefono!), keys, very small digicam, cellphone, a travel container of babywipes, and random small things like pens, a mini container for motrin, etc.

having said that - the bambinone is too small. i mean, it all fits, but it's rather stuffed and awkward.

i'm a bigger gal (with bigger arms), so even though the straps of the BV and Zucca fit just fine, it's ALMOST a pit purse type situation. for now that's fine, but over the summer, with tank tops? ew.

in stores, the only non-mini bags or bags with longer straps i've seen are stellinas, campeggios, and ciao ciaos. ciao ciaos were just...weird feeling, and teh campeggios are SO big! i haven't found a stellina in anything other that l'amore, though i'm still holding out hope.

for the more-to-love girls out there - how cumbersome does the campeggio end up being? it's a rather thick bag in and of itself, it seems. how annoying are the shorter-strapped bags to wear?

also, i THINK the nuvola will be my Holy Grail style, but i can't find them 'in real life' to try out and touch and all that good stuff - how heavy are they by themselves? pictures make them look like they might have a bit of heft, what with all the hardware...opinions?

*breathes* okay. done rambling now. sorry it ended up so long. *sheepish grins*

thanks in advance for any advice/opinions! :yahoo:

im not a "more to love girl" lol as you put it! but i have 2 campeggions and 2 ciao ciaos and i love the campeggio it doenst feel big at all!!! well to me at least!!

I'm a big bag person too. I just got a nuvola today. It is not heavy at all...shaped like a waterdrop. I was worried that it would look like a kiddy school bag, but it doesn't. I'm not a backpack person, but I like nuvola since it's very slim. I think I can fit a bottle, a hat, wallet, camera, small makeup bag, and some other things. It is bigger than the bambinone for sure. My other big bag choices are gioco, corriere, ciao ciao. Corriere is smaller than ciao ciao ciao, but is not flat...so can hold some stuff. Ciao ciao is more streamline though...but I'm afraid it will look "flat" if I don't have a lot of stuff in it.

I love my campe, its not as big as it seems.Stellina is too small for me. But if you were a tiny girl I am sure it would fit fine. I am 5'7 and the campe works just fab for me. If I were say 5'0 it would be too big.

i think stellina would still be a good size cuz u can adjust the strap so it looks more like a "armpit bag" or longer so it's more messenger looking. the "great bag reference post" thread has some good pics of campeggio compared to stellina. :smile:

oh, yay! i'll check that out.

i've seen both, and tried both - i really wish they had more 'medium' sized stuff.

i adore the MM/BV bags - but one is just this side of too small, the other too big - if only the mamma was still around! ;)

ditto with the stellina/campeggio - a middle choice would be fabulous.

thanks!

I use a campeggio and I'm only 5'1" and I don't think it looks too big at all. When you take all the stuffing out of the bag it doesn't look as huge anymore. I think the fact that it's stuffed with so much tissue paper makes the size a little deceiving to the eye.

I think you would love a Nuvola. I'm not a "more to love" woman but the Nuvola is my favorite style by far. It's hand-free and looks great. I get more complements on it than any other bag. I'm sorry you can't "try it before you buy it" but I think it's a great style for anyone.