Alright Sabrina Lovers...

Aug 24, 2009
She's back and I have creed numbers and descriptions!!

OCELOT Sabrina...small size...15553 $298.00

PATENT LEATHER Sabrina...small size...15385 $358

Possibly more to follow...but this is what is in the system as of today!

Both of these are currently NOT available for pre-order.

The Patent and Ocelot are both slated to hit stores in late summer...so I'm assuming early summer will be pre-order time. I have asked my SA buddies to please call me ASAP when more information is available!

My SA told me that they will start to slowly trickle in if there will be more at all. Coach is just starting to think about late summer, according to her, and starting to pair bags with creeds. I've asked her to please check daily--and I have a very good relationship with her, so I know she will.

OCELOT SABRINA!!! I HAVE TO HAVE HER!!! This bag might be my first full price purchase!!! Thanks for letting us know!!!

Correct me if I am wrong but this is the first Ocelot Sabrina right? I can't wait to see this bag!!!

Ooo...this is so exciting!! I love my graphite patent Sabrina and I would love to have another patent. I wonder what colors it will come in? Argh...just when I think that I'm satisfied with my collection...this happens. lol But I love it!

that is good news! I only own one sabrina and would like to own a leather or patent leather one.I will wait to not spend nothing and save til summer.
Thank you

The OCELOT will be available in a brown, black and stone print! So it's going to be completely different from the silver OCELOT of the past.

Also the patent one is currently not showing any colors...so we can all get excited thinking and hoping! It seems to me that the colors will be "fall tones"...maybe a rust, or orange...