Already on Ebay

Ice cream yummy...got your post after I posted mine...great idea...I love ebay just not the scammers...thanks for sharing your opinion...there are good sellers on ebay as well...I just find all the bad ones:sad:....

I don't have a problem with sellers selling authentic items for way more than they paid. It's capitalism, supply and demand, etc. Buyers aren't forced to buy these items.

Ebay is not filled with fakes. I have used Ebay to acquire some discontinued pieces and have had great experiences. Personally, I don't understand why people buy things that are readily available at the store on Ebay. It's beyond me. But, having a lot of knowledge in LV is key to buying on Ebay.

As far as the prices, I think that is really up to the seller to determine how much they want to sell it for. If you don't like the price-don't buy it. I bought a brand new Graffiti Speedy on Ebay for 2k. It was pricey but I could afford it and I really wanted the bag. So, you might think the price is too high but, not others.

And, no I am not a seller. I am a buyer! : )

Ebay is not filled with fakes. I have used Ebay to acquire some discontinued pieces and have had great experiences. Personally, I don't understand why people buy things that are readily available at the store on Ebay. It's beyond me. But, having a lot of knowledge in LV is key to buying on Ebay.

I totally agree...:yes:

I don't have a problem with sellers selling authentic items for way more than they paid. It's capitalism, supply and demand, etc. Buyers aren't forced to buy these items.

I agree, I love looking at pictures of new items on ebay, I prefer to buy on elux or at the store because I can. Some buyers can't use elux or don't have access to a LV store.

Agreed :yes: Sometimes sellers can take it too far though...for example, that pastilles charm auction for $995 :wtf: