Already I want another!!

1. OK just got my city about three weeks ago and matching wallet in the griege and now I want the city in ink!! I told myself this would be it and here I go again wishing for another color. Probably the only style I like is the city but just have that awful urge to purchase again. I have always in the past 25yrs been a total LV fan but now that I have my one Bal city even though I have paid for it, I have to convince myself I don`t need to purchase another and work more hours to pay that off. Really is a terrible addiction!!!!!:sad:

2. I know they are soo addicting! I started out just wanting one so bad. Now the more I get the more I want! :shocked:

3. ...so where's the pics of your City? Did I miss them? Probably, I'm a 'newbie' too, I'm already planning my next TWO purchases....a white classique and a black day....ahhhh....dontcha just love this place!?! :yahoo:

4. I love it!!!!!!!!! More Bbags!!!!!!!!!! Go leatherlover!!!!!!!!:choochoo: :choochoo: :choochoo:

5. ............same thing here!!!
    They really get to you. Go for the ink it's amazing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice