Already hate the color of my new Balenciaga! HELP!!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
:amazed: OMG!
I just received my lavender Balenciaga bag yesterday. I thought I liked it. But wasnt sure until this morning I got up, looked at it sitting on my dining table. I thought OOHHH YUCK! :wacko: And then to top that off, while taking my 8 yr. old son to school, he says, "Mom that is the ugliest color purse you have ever had!" :sick: I knew I should'nt have gone out of my color comfort zone. I WILL be buying another, but with your help this time.:biggrin: Classique, or medium?? Green, white, red, or........... I give! HELP!! :cry:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
I'm sorry to hear about your lavender or is it lilac? Go for the red that's coming out later this winter. I think that's a classic and kind of neutral color and perfect for the holidays.

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
ranskimmie said:
:amazed: OMG!
I just received my lavender Balenciaga bag yesterday. I thought I liked it. But wasnt sure until this morning I got up, looked at it sitting on my dining table. I thought OOHHH YUCK! :wacko: And then to top that off, while taking my 8 yr. old son to school, he says, "Mom that is the ugliest color purse you have ever had!" :sick: I knew I should'nt have gone out of my color comfort zone. I WILL be buying another, but with your help this time.:biggrin: Classique, or medium?? Green, white, red, or........... I give! HELP!! :cry:

oooo...:sad: get another one with the color you like and get rid of the one you don't.