Already got blueberry - do I need blue india?

1. is Blue India more gray? or should I wait until spring for the kelly green??? I love blue, but I already have a blueberry city.

2. blue india is gorgeous! It's completely different from blueberry so don't say no until you see it!

3. LOL!

I was just thinking that myself - I have a Blueberry City and am contemplating an 05 Sky Blue - do I NEED two blues?
    Nope:biggrin: but certainly do WANT it:yahoo:

4. Blueberry is a gorgeous color...IMO, I would wait till spring2007. I'm drawn to the "New" Orange color for spring.

Variety is good! Blues, Orange and Greens makes perfect collection.

5. yeah, I am drawn to the kelly green....

6. oh just get the blue india! hehehehe, its such an awesome colour! LOL at first i was like, "ekekek, pass!" but no way, its a must have!!!

7. I can not wait for the Kelly Green. That will be my next BBag!

8. messenger, what color balenciagas do you have? if you only have the blueberry, i say pass and wait for a different color tone. kelly green sounds like a beautiful color.

9. I think you need 2 Blues the Kelley Green and the Orange!!! he he he:graucho:

10. esile-

I've got a blueberry city, rouge courier and magenta shrug.

11. in that case, you need the blue india!:graucho:

12. dear how about if u go through (((all))) blue india pics and info here -if u havent already:P -.. specially the thread where a lovely PF member got a weekender in blue india..:love: and then if the color really strikes u.. G:huh::huh::huh: for it :nuts: i think when u love a bag so hard.. u need not to look at the tone and weather if u have it already.:graucho:

13. I agree. they are both blue...but totally different blues...

14. I also agree that they're very different blues. I love Balenciaga blues the best -- something so special about them to me!

15. I think the blue india looks great, it's a very unique blue!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice