Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle 12% Glycolic AHA?

1. I read about how fabulous it is for wrinkles, pores, pigmentation, etc from makeupalley. Unfortunatly, it is not available in Australia and I can't find anyone who can ship it for a reasonable price. (I tried eBay and it costs $45 for shipping-yikes!):wtf:

Any thoughts on this stuff? I have a collegue who will be in NY this week and I could ask him to buy it for me (pushing the friendship here!)...but where could he easily buy it?

2. ^^It's my holy grail. I'm 36 and my skin was starting to look a little rough in patches not dewy and fresh anymore. This stuff changed my life. It's cheap and it does the trick better than all of the expensive stuff I tried. Totally worth it in my book!

3. I got mine at Walgreens for $15.99, stock up!

4. What is the brand ladies?

5. Yes, please tell me what brand to look for and I am off to Walgreens!

6. The Brand name is Alpha Hydrox, I am getting it too. They have a website on their name too, just google it....

7. Thanks for the info. I Googled and found their entire line on sale at drugstore.com with free shipping on orders over $25.

8. Sheesh, kiddo, I can ship it to you via global priority mail for about $10. If you want some, PM me. Walgreens is open 24 hours where I live :graucho:

9. That's a great price! I'd been buying the L'oreal "kits" that came w/ eight vials of 10% glycolic acid and they were around $20.

10. I love it and use it every morning. It's so much better than any high end brand I've tried and not greasy, which is a big plus for my oily skin. You can it get at pretty much any drugstore. The best place I've found (where I stocked up also), is Fred Meyer where it's reasonable. Once, when it's on sale, it was like 7.99 plus a 2.00 off coupon that's included in the box. The Intense AHA masks are wonderful also, for a once a week treatment.

11. I have been using for the past three days and love the way my face is feeling. I have been using in the AM and PM under my normal skin care line. I think I will try their daily wash next. Thanks for the tip.

12. Can someone please explain how this stuff is used? I am interested in trying it. Right now I have a very simple routine: wash face with Dove soap, moisturize with the plainest Neutrogena moisturizer w/ spf 15. How would I work this product into the mix? I am 36 years old and look to be more in my late twenties, and I'd like to keep that ruse going on. So I guess I'd better get on the bandwagon with these anti-aging products! Thanks!

13. My collegue bought it for me from New York! I can't wait to try because my skin is awful at the moment! Will keep you posted!

14. I just bought a jar yesterday!

On sale for $9.99, plus $3 off coupon at Walgreens :smile:

15. OK, so far I've used it for three days and noticed an improvement in my pores. They are definatly more refined. I'm starting to suspect that it will have a lightening effect on my pigmentation but no clear evidence yet.

My skin is super soft and smooth. I like it so far! Watch this space for an update on results!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice