alone on valentine's day

megs so glad to see u around the forum more and thanks so much for ur kind words......reading about u and vlad going through similar actually made me feel a lot better just knowing i wasn't the only girlfriend going through this.....

soybean i remember ur whole mother in law thing and i hope that works out well for u......i thought u handled the situation exceptionally well and we need to be strong......

cougess i totally agree about the financial situation....i feel like his family and him feel that once i graduate i'll be the breadwinner and supporting his lazyass......i think not :weird:

bethany i don't think ur being harsh at all.......i tell myself the same thing all the time i really do need to learn to be alone....i know it's a huge sign of weakness to be unable to not be in a relationship.......i've been in a series of relationships til now (half the time with guys i wasn't even really attracted to) just out of fear of being alone

and irissy u get how i'm feeling perfectly....it does piss me off that i'm here studying my ass off and he doesn't even bother going to class (cuz he's either sleeping or playing games), then when my 1L first semester grades were a little disappointing (i think everybody's are) he has the nerve to insinuate i didn't work hard enough.......and i just find it annoying when he talks about how "busy" he is cuz he has to read the wall street journal for class.......i feel like nobody that hasn't been through law school understand's what it's like and ur so lucky to have found a boyfriend who's on the same path as u are.....my boyfriend and i see each other about once a week and he'd never calls me...i always have to call him and nag (and i don't want to be a nagging girlfriend)......
when we were fighting/breaking up he had the nerve to tell me he didnt have time to talk to me......i almost laughed in his face.....
plus i guess i was just really upset that i had a major interview for a clerkship which he knew about since i'd talked about it all weeked and he couldn't even care enough about my life to remember to ask me how it went......

Hugs...Hugs...Hugs...

No smack it wouldn't be normal not to want him or part of him back.
Everyone has their good points.

I think most couples go thru something. I broke up with my hubby when we first dated. He is a workaholic. Breaking up with him was the best thing I ever did. When we got back together he was a changed man (ok boy). Not all couples get back together but each relationship teaches us things which we can build on.

Wishing you happiness...Jersey shore is just a few months away!:love:

so i did something kinda stupid.....i kinda went crazy from lonliness and called up my boyfriend and we reconciled........talking to u ladies helped me at least articulate to him what about his behavior was unacceptable and i told him things had to change or there was no hope for us....he kept making excuses but he at least seemed to get it a little more than before.....

so that was thursday night........we said we'd see how the following week went and he promised he'd be better..........but now he's back to his old self and i can't even endure the drama anymore *sigh.........

jc2239 said:
so i did something kinda stupid.....i kinda went crazy from lonliness and called up my boyfriend and we reconciled........talking to u ladies helped me at least articulate to him what about his behavior was unacceptable and i told him things had to change or there was no hope for us....he kept making excuses but he at least seemed to get it a little more than before.....

so that was thursday night........we said we'd see how the following week went and he promised he'd be better..........but now he's back to his old self and i can't even endure the drama anymore *sigh.........

It is ok to try to reconcile. Vlad and I surely had our share of drama over that dumb forsaken game. I finally told him that it was me or the game pretty much, and he dropped the game (Whewwwww!!)

But many people go through problems, and it is ok to try to work them out. Just remember that you deserve so much and if you don't get that, as hard as it may be, you have to put your foot down! Remember you deserve to be treated with all the love and care in the world that you deserve :shame:

i'm too worn out form all the drama to say nething interesting but i just wanted to say that i absolutely love how incredibly wonderful/caring and involved our forum moderators megs and vlad are.....seriously.........everyone here at the forum is the best

thanks so much for all the on-going support......