Aloha Surprise...escaped ban island to paradise island

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Aloha! My family and I are enjoying our annual Hawaiian vacation--my favorite place on earth. There are 2 H stores here so what not to love. :biggrin: I consider the Ala Moana my local store as it's where I bought my first H bag and my SA here is wonderful (they all are).

I called my SA a month ago to let her know we were coming and would love to see some F/W items. When I stopped by on Friday she said she has a surprise for me. Hmm...wonder what it could be. Any guesses? :whistle:

I've been wanting this since its first debut on H.com Canada a couple of months ago but wanted to see it in real life. I wanted to see both CW1 & 3. Unfortunately, the store didn't have CW3 (orange/green) in stock but I fell in love with CW1 right away.

Wildlife sighting in Waikiki.

Attachments

• Zebra Pegasus.jpg
    Zebra Pegasus.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 1,614
I have a little confession to make. My sweet SA offered me a gorgeous orange croc mini Constance. It's beautiful in every way. :love: I'm sorry to admit that I declined. Gasp! With 2 little 4 years old DDs, I don't do little bags and I don't do much evening out without the whole family in tow. It'd have been lovely pre-kiddies or perhaps in a few years. I know, I know! I can just see the horror on your faces now. :shucks:

I feel very very guilty but I just have no willpower. I've been on H binges this year and have put myself on Ban Island. I bought another bag last month that I haven't even had a chance to do a reveal yet. :P

I'm always a little afraid of what pretty little H things I might find whenever I visit Hawaii and this time more so than ever but I already booked this trip since March so off to H I went.

When I was browsing some H watches, I was trying out different color straps for the Cape Cod. When we were trying an iris strap, my SA mentioned that this will go very nicely with my purple bag. I was a little confused and wondered if she was referring to my existing prune Lindy or hinting at something else. Could it be an iris bag (that would be absolutely fantastic) or the new anamone?? Well, it wasn't either but this is.

Here's a sneak peek.

Attachments

• Handles.jpg
    Handles.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,625
Let's see! Purple fan here.

I turn down beautiful items with certain regularity. Despite sheer gorgeousness, the item must have a place in your life!

Here she is. Miss raisin clemence Birkin 35 PHW. When I first saw her at the store she looked almost dark brown. The light there was rather dark in the back room and I was a little unsure at first. I recalled seeing a number of raisin bags on tPF and they were beautiful and purple (not bright purple like iris, cassis or amethyst). So in blind faith, I took her. My SA was telling me how rare this color is and they only received it once in a while. At the condo, she still looked dark because it was already night time. The next morning, I waited until the sun was shining, took her out of the box and held my breath. And this is what I saw...

Attachments

• Birkin 1.png
    Birkin 1.png
    990 KB · Views: 1,739
This color is such a chameleon. Indoors, it appears darker almost dark plum with a bit of brown/gray depending on lighting. Outdoors the purple is more pronounced. Funny enough one of our cars is in Vesuvio gray and it looks purple in certain light and gray in another. This definitely matches my car! LOL.

Here are both items outside.

I have a couple of items held at the store and plan to go back next week before we leave. I'm waiting to see what the new shipment may bring before making a final purchase.

Thank you for letting me share.

Attachments

• Birkin & ZP.png
    Birkin & ZP.png
    879.2 KB · Views: 1,740
Here she is. Miss raisin clemence Birkin 35 PHW. When I first saw her at the store she looked almost dark brown. The light there was rather dark in the back room and I was a little unsure at first. I recalled seeing a number of raisin bags on tPF and they were beautiful and purple (not bright purple like iris, cassis or amethyst). So in blind faith, I took her. My SA was telling me how rare this color is and they only received it once in a while. At the condo, she still looked dark because it was already night time. The next morning, I waited until the sun was shining, took her out of the box and held my breath. And this is what I saw...

Oh, boy. Totally stunning!!! Twins on the shawl:smile:
Congratulations, what a bonus to a Hawaii vacation.