Aloha! Reveal

Lighting is poor since it's nighttime here, but it's orange (not feu, although I like feu too). I almost bought a similar CDC on therealreal, but am happy I waited.

We went to the Ala Moana store and I was sure they would not have it. A friendly SA immediately greeted us and asked what I was looking for. I said a CDC and she nodded bringing me to the bracelet section, then I said gold hardware and she continued to nod, then I said orange and she nodded again, then I said alligator and then she said, "I don't know if we have that in alligator" but luckily she found it immediately. The weather has been amazing here, so this was just icing on the cake!

Lighting is poor since it's nighttime here, but it's orange (not feu, although I like feu too). I almost bought a similar CDC on therealreal, but am happy I waited.

We went to the Ala Moana store and I was sure they would not have it. A friendly SA immediately greeted us and asked what I was looking for. I said a CDC and she nodded bringing me to the bracelet section, then I said gold hardware and she continued to nod, then I said orange and she nodded again, then I said alligator and then she said, "I don't know if we have that in alligator" but luckily she found it immediately. The weather has been amazing here, so this was just icing on the cake!

CONGRATS! What a great find! beautiful scales and perfect with ghw... :heart: