Aloha Rags vs ******?

I order all my new bags from Erica at ******. She is fantastic. She will work with you with leather preference and she always marks my bags down in value. I wouldn't go anywhere else unless she wasn't ordering in a bag I really wanted.

ITA! Erica is adorable, I've bought lots of bags from her and she tries her best for us not to pay taxes.
So far... I've bought lots of bags from ****** and I have never paid taxes. :tup:
Also, she's a very serious, reliable seller and she gets the best leather!! not to mention that ****** is a lot cheaper. :heart:

Ladies, is ****** that you are speaking of the same ****** that sells on ebay? I've got a couple of her balenciaga coin purses on my ebay watch list so I just want to be sure she's legit...sorry for asking a dumb question! I have never purchased anything Balenciaga before so want to be extra sure it's authentic! TIA!

Ladies, is ****** that you are speaking of the same ****** that sells on ebay? I've got a couple of her balenciaga coin purses on my ebay watch list so I just want to be sure she's legit...sorry for asking a dumb question! I have never purchased anything Balenciaga before so want to be extra sure it's authentic! TIA!

Yup! ******, FashionPhile, and LVLady all sell authentic BBags on ebay.

I'm about to place my order with AR and I'm pretty nervous, not due to them but due to the fact that I *may* get hit by customs when they move from US to Australia. *fingers crossed*

Has anyone out there got hit by customs from bags moving from US to Australia?

Agree! You should be fine. What did you buy?

Ok whew thanks swissass and REREsaurus... I do hope there aren't any EXTRA charges when they ship it over- i bought a cute Ruby Twiggy!

I am not normally a 'red' girl but i needed some colour amongst my bags. The other colors that Bal has- like the pretty greens/blues/pinks/yellows are tdf but its just not for me.. hehe.