Aloha Rag still has White cities

1. Just an FYI for anyone who's looking out for a white city and has been told that everywhere in NY has sold out (BalNY, Barney's etc) like me, LOL.

I just spoke to a lady at Aloha Rag and she says they have about 10 left and are still in the box. So go grab them! :graucho:

2. AWWWWWWWW!!! That's not nice to tempt me like that!! I am supposed to wait til Spring to get a white one! LOL!!!
    But I keep hearing & seeing pics how the leather on the whites right now is SOOOOO beautiful!!
    hmmm... I DID get a new Visa today... hee!

3. The leather is incredible!!!:yes: Almost twice as thick as my new, red, black and greige. :heart:

4. Oh darn! I got the order form all filled out, with my card number and everything, and I noticed that the agreement said ...
    "4. You will only be allowed to purchase one medium (city) Balenciaga bag for the whole Fall winter season." :sad: boo hoo!!!! I've already ordered my rouge city from them!

5. LOL, I know how that feels! I've barely gotten my order thru and I'm already lusting after another one! :rolleyes::lol:

6. This is where the husband/boyfriend/mother/father/brother/sister/roommate's name come in handy ;)

7. Are you serious? Do they really hold people to that rule even if they've got Cities in colors that aren't selling as well?!? Wow.

8. I haven't actually tried to call them, I was just looking at the part that said I had to agree with 1-4 on top of the order form or email, and so I just didn't finish up. Maybe I should try anyway? :confused1:

9. I think you should just give them a call. Who knows? They may just let it go, since the white is a staple color every season. Let us know how it goes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice