Aloha Rag Sale!

^^thanks girls. I don't see much that excites me on the website. Thank Goodness!! I'm seriously in trouble already.:yes: I am worried about the Net-a-Porter sale though.

I have to agree, I am not fussed about what I see there currently. And I can almost hear my credit card sighing with relief. :upsidedown:

I'm still pretty new to all of this. :shame: Is the Net-a-Porter sale supposed to be even better?

I have to agree, I am not fussed about what I see there currently. And I can almost hear my credit card sighing with relief. :upsidedown:

I'm still pretty new to all of this. :shame: Is the Net-a-Porter sale supposed to be even better?
I'm just going off of what they currently have on their website. It calls to me more than anything at AR:smile:. There are some Heloise:graucho: (but I am not holding my breath they will go on sale). :nogood: They just have more right now that I like.:yes:

All of a sudden I'm having this thing for white/off-white, so I keep looking at the Paddy dome and Capsule tote......no, no, no.

Isn't funny how we suddenly and out of the blue get turned on to certain colours and styles and just " have to have them now"!:confused1::sweatdrop::confused1:

I need my ON button turned off permanently:angel:...now where is that damn button???? :girlsigh:

All of a sudden I'm having this thing for white/off-white, so I keep looking at the Paddy dome and Capsule tote......no, no, no.
I was too. I love off white leather but I ordered the Ecru paddy from Saks and I just didn't love it. I even got it at 40% off and didn't keep it.:nuts: I seem to like the more greyish white I guess because I absolutely LOVE:heart: the Nuage with the silver hardware. I soooo want one of those in the medium paddy.:smile:

^^Mona, please tell me where it is once you find it.:s I don't want to find out that the only way to turn mine off is to get the boot from my family. Anyone have an extra room? I'll share my Chloe with you.;) It will be all I've got left if I don't stop myself.:P

^^Mona, please tell me where it is once you find it.:s I don't want to find out that the only way to turn mine off is to get the boot from my family. Anyone have an extra room? I'll share my Chloe with you.;) It will be all I've got left if I don't stop myself.:P

Still looking:sad:....maybe Chloe headquarters can take us up, since we've been so loyal and all.....:angel:

Isn't funny how we suddenly and out of the blue get turned on to certain colours and styles and just " have to have them now"!:confused1::sweatdrop::confused1:

I need my ON button turned off permanently:angel:...now where is that damn button???? :girlsigh:

:lol: I need to have the whole area removed, because I don't think turning it off will help me:lol:!

I was too. I love off white leather but I ordered the Ecru paddy from Saks and I just didn't love it. I even got it at 40% off and didn't keep it.:nuts: I seem to like the more greyish white I guess because I absolutely LOVE:heart: the Nuage with the silver hardware. I soooo want one of those in the medium paddy.:smile:

The Ecru is one that I've been looking at, is it more yellow white?? If so, then that might put my desire into stall.

The Ecru is one that I've been looking at, is it more yellow white?? If so, then that might put my desire into stall.
Gosh, it's hard for me to say what color it is. I'm so not good at this. I would say it was a bit yellowish I guess because it's not really pinkish and definitely not greyish or brownish. I guess that leaves yellow. But, then again, I'm not good at this I tell ya! I put it next to nuage and it makes the nuage look really grey even though it's not.

Well, that sounds real helpful, doesn't it? I think part of the reason was that I didn't care for the leather on the bag either. It just didn't fall right or something. I've bought too many Chloe and am having to make choices right now. It just didn't make the cut! :smile: