Aloha Rag Report

mocean

Jan 14, 2006
as of 19 Sept 06 as best I can recall

Blue India-first
Sapin- city, work, first
Blueberry-part time, hobo (GORGEOUS LEATHER ON THIS ONE)
Grenat- classique, city (GORGEOUS LEATHER ON THIS ONE)
Greige- work, twiggy
caramel/butterscotch - classique (this color should be called yellow ochre, beautiful)
truffle-classique
b&w tapestry- hobo
black- bowling (GORGEOUS LEATHER ON THIS ONE)
rouge vif-classique, purse (beautiful!!!!)

whistle bags- blueberry, rouge, black
small hook bags- lilac, white, black, tapestry

coin purses-ice blue, pony several colors, grenat, sapin
compagnon- grenat
several small wallets in the new fall colors

it's beautiful... I'm so not a blue bag girl and I was all *swoon*-ing all over in the bbag corner (which is getting more and more hidden behind racks of clothes each time I go!)

I think it was the large bowling zacorey... it was pretty big, about the size of the purse, but more rectangular.

also wanted to add they had a whole table of chloe boots, flats, heels, bags and accessoriess. they've never been in a pile like that before- so either they got new chloe stock in, or the chloe stock is one sale. I was literally running in and out and well, dont like chloe, so I didnt think to check. might want to give them a call if you're interested!

the blueberry on display was pretty, kind of too smooth for my tastes, but i liked the shape of it for a handheld bag. it was a little cumbersome with the shoulder strap on, a little long and wide for my frame. I thought it was a nice shape- definetly smaller than the work, wider and deeper than the city, but about the same height as the city, the handles fit over my shoulder (well they all do actually) I think the handles might have been a little longer, but not like the purse's handles longer. I liked it especially because the work is about an inch or so from the ground for me when I hold my hand with my arm all the way down, but the part-time is shorter and so is a little farther from the ground, but still can hold a lot of stuff.

it's also a little more structured than the city, but that's to be expected with the seam on the front I think.

hope that helps!