Aloha Rag Question / Which one to purchase

Nik123

Jan 13, 2007
Hi there,

Has anyone from the UK ever ordered a bag from Aloha Rag?

I just want to make sure that they okay and sell authentic bags? I've received a listing off them and I'm just considering which one to purchase.

I like the Rouge vif but not too sure whether to buy the first or the city?

Can anyone help!

Aloha Rag sells 100% authentic bags! A lot of girls buy from them. Well, I guess it depends on how much you carry? I personally like brighter bags in smaller styles but I don't consider a City to be big. I think rouge vif would look great in both styles so you just have to think how much do you normally carry. Good Luck!

Aloha Rag is definitely 100% authentic. They are an actual store located in Hawaii that sells designer goods. I bought a few items from them before. Great customer services!

As for size, it's a personal decision. How much do carry around normally?
Check out the "what's in my bag" thread to get an idea what you can fit into the different styles, it might give you an idea. :shrugs:

^^You have to email them for the pdf file of the bags they have in stock.

I'm in the UK, and bought my Rouille Day from AR. Excellent customer service, very nice, helpful people. The bags are 100% legit. Only thing is you will get smacked in the face by both customs and the exchange rate, so be sure to take that into consideration when setting money aside.

Hi,

I'm thinking about purchasing the First, which retails for $995 at Aloha Rag.

I believe that customs will probably charge about £100 for this. So this will be £600.

Does anyone know if it would be cheaper for me to purchase a first from an English store instead? I'm not too sure how much they retail for in England.

Thanks