aloha rag limited sale

:yahoo: OH I should say...hey everyone NORDSTROMS I S

M A T C H I N G..:wlae: Maggie

I just spoke with my Nordstroms about matching. I have a Chloe on hold already. They told me to bring in the screen shot. Have you had any issues with them matching prices with online site? My Nordstroms wasn't quite sure what to do since it was an online vendor! They are selling the same bag for $1100 and AR has it at $852 - that would be a nice matching price! Thanks for info!!

I think Nordies PM policy is pretty dependant on the SA you are dealing with. Some are totally rigid and won't PM anything not Macy's, NM, Saks, etc. while others are willing to go with online sales, etc.

Good luck!!

^ I hope u guys get the price match you are hoping for! It might help to print out an article or a page from Aloharag that shows the site is legit...like on the AR website, I saw that they were named best website for menswear by a legit magazine...!

I got the adjustment from Nordies today. They prefer that you bring the bags in but I didn't know that. I got the adjustment on the Paddy Clutch & the Buckle Bag. I took in a printout of the AR pages.

Now, if I had one of the wallet...

Happy Camper :yahoo:

Hi I am new buit I was just at nordstroms king of prussia today and fell in love with one of their bags. How do I get them to price match for so I need a print out? Thanks for any help

My Nordstrom matched the price of AR as well last week!! I brought in the pages of the large pocket paddy satchel with the sale price. They had not price matched with an online store before. Also, the color of my bag and the one at AR were different. I was more concerned about the style and not the color. They said usually the bags have to be identical. They made a phone call and matched it anyway. The SA knows me on a first name basis now so I suspect next time I will have to match color and style - now that I know the rules of matching. Anyway with Nordstrom it is always worth a shot, since they are usually very customer oriented. My first Chloe - I am very excited. It is my Christmas present and I am actually holding out until Christmas to use it - can't wait! Thanks to everyone for the info and help!:yahoo:

My Nordie price matched AR because they have an actual store in Hawaii but it did have to be the exact bag/color etc. My stores are still a bit skippy about the email only stores like Net-a Porter and Elux.
Be sure to check the list price for the discount. The Nordy list price was higher than AR so they matched to 50% off of the AR list. maggie