Aloha Rag Inventory/Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatikuh,
You are pretty much the greatest! I have been trying to decide between the City and the First and this allows me to really compare. Now if I could only choose a color....

"you get more with kind words and a great bag than with kind words alone".

I really think you shouldn't post the pics here. If Aloha Rag wanted to, they would have posted them on their website; I'm sure they have reasons for not doing that. By posting these pics here, Aloha Rag may stop sending their updated Balenciaga catalogs to everyone of us.

witlessz said:
I really think you shouldn't post the pics here. If Aloha Rag wanted to, they would have posted them on their website; I'm sure they have reasons for not doing that. By posting these pics here, Aloha Rag may stop sending their updated Balenciaga catalogs to everyone of us.

I don't think there's anything wrong with posting them here. Anybody can get the stock sheet from Aloha Rag just by emailing. No background check necessary. :P

Thanks hatikuh!

witlessz said:

I thought about this... Hmm... what do you ladies think?

hatikuh said:
I thought about this... Hmm... what do you ladies think?

I don't see how free advertising to a bunch of women obsessed with their bags is in any way a bad thing...sorry. They probably don't post pics because you can't just click and add items to your shopping cart. You actually have to fill out a form, email it to them, blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.