ALOHA RAG 50% off on Chloe/older Balenciaga

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. thanks for sharing!

2. Thanks for the great tip. I just purchased the Balenciaga coin purse for $105. What a great bargain.

3. OMG!! Thanks!

4. Thanks!!!! Been wanting a Chloe Edith Loaf :heart: !! Got it in Whiskey.

5. Thanks so much!!! Got a Edith in nutmeg. Also, no tax and free shipping! :yahoo:

6. Thanks for sharing!

7. Thank you!!!

Did anyone get the large/medium edith? Were there any? There's only small left...

8. Does anyone know if the black betty is still available?

9. how come i heard that this site sell fakes? can anyone tell me? thanks

10. Aloha Rag is a very reputable site. I highly doubt they would sell fakes. They're also an authorized Balenciaga retailer. Maybe someone returned a fake and the SA didn't notice it....?

11. thank you so much for the info!!!

12. Thank you so much for sharing. =)
    Aloha Rag is a reputable store, they are known for selling authentic stuffs. =)

13. i want to buy one of the chloe bags,,,not sure which one...but how come it says click on the cnanct us button if you want to purcahse this item? what do i need to do to buy it?

14. you have to email Aloharag with your info ( address, tel# and credit card,etc) and the product info, someone will get back to you and let you know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice