Aloha! My loot from Hawaii!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well since I couldn't go there myself, my best friend went and picked up these very lovely items and sent them to me. My beautiful Damier Neverfull MM, Damier T&B Complice Wallet, Damier T&B Keys and the cutest luggage tag ever with the Hawaii imprint on it and my initials on the back! I love them soooo much! :yahoo: Isn't my friend the sweetest!! :heart:
    003s.jpg

005s.jpg

006s.jpg

2. Great purchases! I love the red T&B :smile:
    Congrats!

3. Beautiful!! How lucky you are to have aquired the damier neverfull!! Very nice!!! congrats!

4. OMG, they're so lovely! I want them too. Do you know how much they are? Congrats!!

5. What a great haul - I love the tag (and I have not seen it before!) Now I just need to find a friend to go to Hawaii!

6. Congratz! Love ur luggage tag.

7. They are all gorgeous! congrats and enjoy!

8. LVoely purchases, I especially LVoe the Damier T&B Complice wallet and the Luggage tag :biggrin:

9. Congrats! Does anyone know when these bags will eventually be available on the mainland? Or online?

10. Nice looking loot! :P

11. How cute & Congrats!! I've been waitlisted for the mini pochette & neverfull since last winter:P

12. Oh you are so lucky! Love the luggage tag!

13. I love them! I wish I knew about the Hawaii luggage tag when I was there this year. It's soooo beautiful, well, everything is! congrats!!!!

14. Great purchases!! I'm dying to get a Damier t&b complice! :drool: Congrats!!!

15. Beautiful!! What a great friend you have!