Aloha, I am baaaaack with PICS!

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Hi ladies and gents!

DH and I are back from our vacation in Maui. We both had a blast. There are 2 Louis Vuitton boutiques on the island and somehow I convinced DH to stop in FOUR times!

attachment.php

Please bear with me as I resize pics! :nuts:

Attachments

• LVbags.JPG
    LVbags.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,086
Our first trip was to the Shops at Wailea so that I could snag my beautiful Watercolor Speedy 30. Unfortunately our flight was delayed coming in so I didn't have the time or the energy to look for anything else.

attachment.php

After settling into the hotel we went to check out Whaler's Village and DH bought me the Sweet Monogram Pendant to match the earrings I got earlier in the year.

attachment.php

The next day we went back so that DH could pick up a silk tie that he had been eyeing when I was picking up my necklace.

attachment.php

The following day we went back to pick up two inclusion bracelets to match my necklace and earrings. Unfortunately, I just didn't feel comfortable with them on my wrists so I opted for picking up a Monogram Coin Purse and a Watercolor Bandeau. I am really happy with my decision. The bandeau really completes the look of the bag. Every time I take her out I get comments on how gorgeous she looks! :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Speedy1.JPG
    Speedy1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,048
  • sweet.JPG
    sweet.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,037
  • LVtie.JPG
    LVtie.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,031