Almouniere

l_b

Mar 14, 2006
Hi, girls , yesterday i saw this bag in this colour in a boutique here in Italy, very cute.. They doesn't have the oval.. Anyone have seen this model in a store? It's big?

Attachments

• aulmoniere.jpg
    aulmoniere.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 63
l_b said:
Hi, girls , yesterday i saw this bag in this colour in a boutique here in Italy, very cute.. They doesn't have the oval.. Anyone have seen this model in a store? It's big?

I have been waiting to hear about this bag!! Its big? I thought it would be more like a wrist clutch...do you remember how much it was?

Thanks!

I've seen it in store (browsing idly on the pretense of checking out twiggies) and it was quite small.

To give you an idea, it was about the size of a paperback and a half (if that made sense)

Have you seen the Oval?
Perja said:
I've seen it in store (browsing idly on the pretense of checking out twiggies) and it was quite small.

To give you an idea, it was about the size of a paperback and a half (if that made sense)

I can't really say I remember. There were several clutches/wallets/wristlets but only that one and a rectangular one stuck in my mind.

i saw it over the weekend at susans in san francisco...
it's quite small...clutch size
they had it in black and white...$595
there's also a version coming out with crystal/rhinestone embroidery that i believe retails for over $1000...

Ooooh! I've been hearing about sightings all over the place now, but only in black and white so far - I want a color!! Cal, the mirror is probably misleading as a size guideline - there's a mini mirror that comes with the Shoulder bag that's totally adorable - I'm guessing that's what the aulmoniere has, too.

LouiseyPeasey said:
Ooooh! I've been hearing about sightings all over the place now, but only in black and white so far - I want a color!! Cal, the mirror is probably misleading as a size guideline - there's a mini mirror that comes with the Shoulder bag that's totally adorable - I'm guessing that's what the aulmoniere has, too.

hey lousieeeyyyyy hugsssss...OT: i love the orange clutch..it's soooo yummmyyyy;)