Almost ready to make my first "new" LV purchase~ need advice!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks everyone for your input! After some more thought and considering your opinions, I am leaning towards Speedy 30 Azur~ she would definitely make a beautiful summer bag since I'm down in SC. Then I could save my mono Speedy for the fall & winter months, alternating with my Petit Noe. Since I've allotted myself $700 towards the bag, then I'm going to give myself about another $450 to play with. Should I get a couple of little things, like another bandeau and maybe a small piece like a mini pochette? Or should I go for something a little bigger like a zippy coin purse? I'd like something to hold credit cards and cash, but can't splurge on a regular size wallet yet, not with the other stuff. Also, what pattern should I pick? More ideas and suggestions please! :thinking: It will be a month or two before I do my shopping, but I'm one who likes to plan ahead & decide what to get before I get there (that way I resist temptation!) :devil:

2. Zippy Coin purse! It is awesome. I just bought mine in black multi and I can't even tell you how much I love this little thing, i just sit and stare at it all day. lol. Plus it actually holds a TON of stuff. You wouldn't believe the amount of stuff you can fit in there! It's perfect if you can't afford a bigger wallet right now (like me). I pretty much gave myself exacly your budget, although I'm pretty sure my NF is going back for a Speedy. Here's a pic of my pretty little zippy coin...

[​IMG]

3. :tup::tup: A great shoulder bag. As a mum of two young girls, this is perfect for me. A hand held bag can be hard to use when the kids are around. Good luck. :smile: