Almost over! Origan box SP $699

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. gosh, if only i didn't already have 2 origan bags, someone grab this baby :wlae:

2. someone get this bag! what a deal!!

3. I love the bag but I have too many without shoulder straps and they sit in the closet in their dustbags. I was tempted though.:yes:

4. I am the new, proud owner! I love the color.

5. Congratulations! Another beauty!

6. Congrats Rondafaye!

7. Thanks, I like the greens. I almost went for an olive twiggy but I'm glad I waited. This is a better shape/size for me! Yay! Plus, I sold a couple of vintage watches on eBay this week, so I only had to pay $48 out of pocket.

8. Congratulations!! That is a really good price and I like the box better than the twiggy personally. That is a really nice color (and I don't really do green!)

9. I like some of the muted/earth tones. I like the khaki, olive, origan, greige, etc.

10. :yahoo: Yayyyy!

11. wow...what a steal!! congrats Rondafaye!!

( i love your name, btw)

12. Congrats Ronda!!!!!:yahoo:

13. Yeah whatta deal! If I didn't already have the hobo. Love this color

14. Thanks, everyone! You guys are so sweet.

TTucker: My name is a combination of my parents' names (Ron and Faye).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice