Almost got the mirage but.....

i love the trevi! i was actually deciding between the trevia and mirage speedy. but i must admit...i did not like the NOIR mirage speedy AT ALL..the bordeaux brings out the red degrade gradient soooo much more and looks more luxurious. the noir is still gorgeous, dont get me wrong, but...the bordeaux is way more ideal. but congrats :smile:

it does make sense that your sa mention the high prie just for the dark handles, then again I would have too see it myself to now for sure because they look pretty awesome in pics. I'n glad you went with what makes your skip though...congrats! I can't wait too see the pics.

The wait is horrible! Been dreaming about the trevi for days now LOL The mirage looks much better in pictures IMO. And I realized that not all LE items are worth the $$$ unless they change the entire look of a bag or something.

The Mirage is pretty, but not worth it to me for the price- just not really, really my style- so I can relate to not feelin' the love for it. I'm glad you found something you LVoe, though! :tup:

totally agree with you there's the speedy and bordeaux in collin street store in melb in any mirage lovers in melb run to get it now but me not feeling it, it just looks like the normal speedy with black handles although won't have to worry about taking it out in wet weather anymore!

I just saw the mirage IRL today, and it's defenitely not JUST a speedy. It's way more luxurious looking and it is really firm in total contrast to the normal speedy and will keep it's shape even after using it.. Besides also the lining is so much more luxurious, suede... I have really fallen for the mirage and am planning on going back to buy it! :smile:

But still, congrats on your choice, that's also a very nice bag!