Almost got the mirage but.....

MomofQtees

Bags, Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
....call me nuts:nuts:! The SA in Singapore had 2 noir mirages in stock and she offered one to me. I had my credit card ready for the big swipe! But it just didnt seem to look special IMO. DH said it was a ridiculous amount for an LV speedy just because of the black handles and I kinda felt the same way. I stared at it for 30 minutes, scrutinizing every nook and cranny and holding it in front of the mirror but there was just no love at all. It was just another mono speedy. Then DH and I saw the trevi! That one I loved! Mirage owners may think Im crazy for not getting the mirage but I think the trevi was more stunning and practical IMO. It probly suits my taste and needs better. I was about to get the trevi pm but it was out of stock so the SA placed an order for me. Will get it next month and Im patiently waiting and counting the days. Im glad I saw the mirage in real life though.

The Mirage is such a fab bag, but even if you didn't get it, I'm sure someone else will be lucky to get the one you passed on.....Congrats on the Trevi, that's a great bag too.

I agree with you. I had both the black and bordeau Mirage in front of me (the SA insisted on showing them to me) and I think they are cool-looking bags but not worth the $ to me. I prefer the trevi too. Congrats!

Good for you for choosing the bag that makes you happy. I love my Mirage, but there have been many other LE bags that have done nothing for me. The Trevi is a stunning bag and you will be happy with it. Don't forget the pics!

i would think you're silly and a bit :hrmm: if you bought a bag simply because it is very popular or limited. buy what you love, not what others love :yes: congrats on your impending Trevi :tup:

I was offered a black and bordeaux Mirage this week, but declined. It's a nice bag, but I'm just not feeling it that much. I'm going to get the Mahina XL in black instead. It's a wise decision that you didn't buy a bag just because it's limited.