Almost done......I just need someone to post Truffle 07 & Marine 07

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If someone has these colors from 07, can you post a good shot (without glare) of the back of your bag lying flat. Thanks!

2. Does this help? Not the best with my pics. :smile:

Attached Files:

3. Here's my '07 Marine Giant Day shot in indirect natural light, without flash:

Attached Files:

4. Thanks! Those are perfect! :smile:

5. Cracker! You are just amazing! The effort you have put into this is so very appreciated! We can't thank you enough!

6. You're very welcome. I wouldn't be able to do this without everyone's help. :smile:

7. Thank you so much for dedicate a lot of your time to create our Bal library
    Cracker :heart: and Jag:heart: !!!
    Can't wait to see the result :graucho:....
    I'm sure it will be :yahoo::tup:!!!!

8. Opps...I just now noticed I typed "Day" when I meant to say "Hobo"...oh well. I have so many bag photos...from the beginning and throughout the years.

Let me know if you want "non-motorcycle" bags too...I've got a lot of those as well. I've had nearly 80 bags in my possession at one time or another.

9. This is going to be a drool inducing reference section. That marine hobo is truly unbelievable. :heart:

10. Cracker, you're the best! Here is my truffle '07!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]