Almond Quilted Blake!

newmom

O.G.
Nov 15, 2007
Hi all, I won an Almond Quilted Blake recently for a good price and it arrived a couple of days ago. kudos to the seller for fast international shipping. The colour is awesome and I can't wait to use the bag :cloud9:. Just wanted to share the pics with those who'd understand :happydance:

Attachments

• blake2.jpg
    blake2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 113
  • blake1.jpg
    blake1.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 73
  • blake3.jpg
    blake3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 66
  • blake4.jpg
    blake4.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 74
  • blake5.jpg
    blake5.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 78
More pics

Attachments

• blake11.jpg
    blake11.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 53
  • blake8.jpg
    blake8.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 54
  • blake7.jpg
    blake7.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 61
  • blake6.jpg
    blake6.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 61
  • blake9.jpg
    blake9.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 78
Oh newmom, that bag is GORGEOUS!!! You don't see Quilted Blakes often so it's so nice to fall in love with that style all over again. Thanks for posting so many drool-worthy pics!:drool: Congrats girl!!!!:woohoo:

Congratulations! Those quilted Blakes are just fabulous. But they really pop up seldom at the *bay. WEhat about some modeling pics! I would love to see some! :heart:

I think the Quilted Blake is the epitome of MJ style! I absolutely love this bag and I'm so happy for you that you got such a great deal on it! Gorgeous, versatile color, too. Thanks for sharing and enjoy! (P.S. Any chance of modeling pics to fuel my obsession with Quilted Blakes, pretty please?)

Thank you all! I'm pretty new to MJ and never thought I'd be able to find an affordable Blake, let alone a quilted Blake so soon and in a colour I absolutely love.
As for modelling pics, will certainly oblige but it would have to be another day as it's 2.30 am here now LOL :P