alma-which one do u think is suitable with me?

Aug 29, 2008
i am looking to buy a handheld bag and like the alma. i am a mom of 2 (a toddler and a baby), going back to work soon and usually dress very casual on a day to day basis (jeans, blouse/tops). do u think vernis is over the top?

thanks!!!

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Hmm, it really depends on how casual is casual. I mean you can still dress in jeans with blouse/tops but still look chic, then go for the vernis. Else, I would settle for Epi, which is a little understated but classy. I think Epis are great for work. At the end of the day, you decide if that bag is really you.

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
I hoped to get vernis alma but when I went to try it on today - I noticed that it's not my kind of bag.. :Push: after all the dreaming..

So! I would suggest you to go try it on with the clothes you wish to use it and see is it something you would like to buy. Only then you'll know ;)

dumdumtak

Jul 29, 2009
I love Vernis alma and I totally think it can be dressed down with jeans and a t-shirt and still look very cool and chic, BUT I wouldn't use it everyday for work. I just don't see it as a work bag. So, my choice would be Epi (maybe in Rubis, it's so beautiful)