Alma: where is MM?

Hi LV TPFers, I'm new to LV, usually I'm over in YSL (although now SLP as we are suffering a recent identity crisis or sorts with Saint Laurent). ANYHOW, I love a structured bag and have been keen on Alma for a while, but can someone educate me please? I thought I was looking for a MM, but now when I search the LV website for Alma, only results are GM, PM, BB. Is the PM the new MM? And PS: is the LV website recently redesigned or getting ready for one? I find it hard to navigate, you can't sort, so unless I am searching for the bag name I find it hard to see a lot of the bags and I'm just frustrated because I live nowhere near a store to see IRL. TIA!!

No problem. The PM has remained as the PM, and the MM size has now become the GM. Some years back they did have a GM size during a limited offering, and that was huge, almost like a mini suitcase! Rumor has it that LV will be coming out with an Alma in the future that will the bag in between the PM and the GM, as many people feel that the PM is somewhat small and the now GM is too big. I bought the GM once a few years ago (it was the MM then), however felt that it was wayyy to big for me, and since then I have bought the PM. Hope that info helps you!

No problem. The PM has remained as the PM, and the MM size has now become the GM. Some years back they did have a GM size during a limited offering, and that was huge, almost like a mini suitcase! Rumor has it that LV will be coming out with an Alma in the future that will the bag in between the PM and the GM, as many people feel that the PM is somewhat small and the now GM is too big. I bought the GM once a few years ago (it was the MM then), however felt that it was wayyy to big for me, and since then I have bought the PM. Hope that info helps you!

Oh I hope that is true! I felt the GM was too large for me and sadly no in between size other than the PM which I ended up getting.

Thank you bagluv4ever! My analysis paralysis from hours of searching and YouTubing on this topic finally brought me to this conclusion too, but so happy the experts could verify it. I think I am in the "in between PM and GM" camp too, but I will have to try them out the next time I am near a boutique. Actually though, I think the Epi PM at $1610 is quite a value, so I may just go for it! Thanks again!!

Interesting... do you remember when they were saying that in late summer too (and it never happened). The midsize was not in the current lookbook (which goes through June). It will be interesting to see if this rumor ever materializes...

I don't understand giving weight to rumors like this one, when other stores say they've never heard a thing about this. I don't know that SA's have any inside info from corporate. Maybe a manager, but even then I'm doubtful that there's too much heads up from corporate. When something is in a lookbook, that's a degree of certainty. Aside from that, it's rumor and worth the paper it's written on.

I don't hold my breath for a new size, when both sell just fine--I think.