Alma vs. Manhattan PM Mono

1. I love both these bags! Any thoughts on which I should buy... What do you like / dislike? Unfortunately can't get both (at least not for a while)! Thanks:yes:

2. i prefer the manhattan pm! i love this bag. i've never really been a fan of the alma.

3. Manhattan PM! I don't like the alma shape personally.

4. For me personally, I like the alma better. Easy in and easy out. Plus it is a nice shape, easy to see into, and timeless. The alma is on my want list!

5. For Mono Manhattan PM! I only like the Alma in MC!

6. IMO, the manhattan pm by a long shot...I've never been a fan of the alma either...

7. In mono, the Manhattan...I prefer the Alma in Damier. :shrugs:

8. I love, love, love my manhattan PM!

9. I like the Alma in Damier. I would be paranoid of getting that huge vachetta bottom dirty on the Monogram version.

The Manhattan PM is the bomb, but heavy.

10. Manhattan!!!

11. I love both but prefer the Manhattan more. Unfortunately it's more $$ :sad:

12. I have and love the Damier alma, but I don't really like the mono alma. Go for the Manhattan!

13. Mahattan PM! =) Great bag!

14. i prefer the Manhattan PM. the shape of the Alma bugs me, and i think the bag itself looks better in Damier anyway

15. Definitely Mono Manhattan PM!!! the alma looks like a clam-shell

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice