Alma Vernis Pomme D'Amour

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Heya cupcakes! :smile:

I'm about to get a Alma MM Vernis in amarante & a Zippy Wallet in pomme d'amour. The pomme d'amour sure is fantastic as is the amarante. I know amarante goes with just about everything.. not sure on the pomme though? I thought of probably getting the alma in pomme instead. :smile:

Anyhoo.. my question is: just how versatile is the alma vernis in pomme d'amour? :smile:

I'm 6'0"/183cm tall & am a curvy, size 14 US/16 UK woman and if this is of any help, I'm a NC 37/40. I wear loads of blacks, pinks, whites, electric blues, reds and am branching out into em vintage, classic colors. :smile:

Thanks loads!

2. I think the pomme color can go with just about anything I have seen it paired with jeans and a regular shirt it looks fantastic. I would believe the amarante might go with more though. Choose what color you like best they are both gorgeous colors!

3. I think pomme is a year round color. For me it is a perfect red that is very neutral.
    Alma in pomme is TDF! Wish they make it in PM size already :smile:

If I could pull off the MM size, I would get both the wallet and bag in Pomme - it will be a stunning combo! Amarante is also beautiful but I definitely prefer the Alma in Pomme.

Good luck deciding!

4. You can wear it with just about any colour...

I tend to wear it with jeans/t-shirt, summer dresses and even work (with my black work dresses)...

Its such a fabulous bag to own... :biggrin:

5. I agree that the Pomme goes with sooo much & can be worn all year as well. I love the Amarante but the finger prints it leaves gets on my nerves. I know you'll be happy with either bag though. Make sure to do a reveal once you decide!

6. Thanks! :smile: I don't usually were jeans.. but yes, I can see how it will go great with jeans! :smile: I suspect the amarante to go with more too.. I just feel that when I'm back in the Middle East visiting family, the pomme d'amour would be a nice pop of color against the black abaya but hey.. its not like I'm gonna be there. :smile: My winter coat here in Europe is black so yeah.. thought abt the pop of color. I do have a red bag though and that's what's tearing me apart.. :sad:

That's cute! The BB looks like a rat next to me & a PM looks like a guinea pig.. The PM is kinda alright but I'd love the GM, honestly.

Thanks hon :smile:

I can see myself wearing it with blacks, electric blues, some pastels but I can't see myself carrying it with pinks and corals. :sad:

Its such an awesome color though!

Still torn!!! :sad:

7. The fingerprints did made me think.. decided I'd def go for the zippy wallet in pomme d'amour but the bag, I don't know.. something that goes with everything vs so much.

Your avatar is breath-taking! Defo drawn to the pomme though I can't see myself carrying it with corals & pinks :sad: Sad, sad, sad!!

I'm thinking of getting a neverfull too.. Maybe if I do get a NF, I could get the pomme.. blah! I don't know! :sad:

8. i have a pomme alma and i LOVE HER!!!!!
    she is my favorite bag i wear her with everthing
    im 4'11 and i pull her off im sure you will too!

9. I personally prefer Amarante. But you honestly cannot go wrong with either! Such beautiful colours :smile: