Alma Vernis in Dune and Galet

simonelove88

Jul 19, 2013
I know Louis Vuitton released new two nude colours for Vernis this August and I have been waiting for it coz I love light coloured handbags but do you guys know if they also have it in Alma MM size? Because I have seen it on their website only in PM and BB sizes which are too small for my things... Thanks:smile:

Louis-Vuitton-M91610-Monogram-Vernis-Alma-MM-Rose-Florentin-Top-Handle-Bag20330.jpg

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I know Louis Vuitton released new two nude colours for Vernis this August and I have been waiting for it coz I love light coloured handbags but do you guys know if they also have it in Alma MM size? Because I have seen it on their website only in PM and BB sizes which are too small for my things... Thanks:smile:

View attachment 2706150
I think the two new colors are dune and galet...there is a post a few pages back about the new colors and a pic of the lookbook page with all the items..in the alma with these colors, it only showed pm and bb sizes....

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Whats the difference between these two colors galet vs dune not that familiar with the new colors

Clair2008

Oct 14, 2014
The dune alma is very beautiful! I am saving my penny's for this one! ;) anyone have anything good to say about them? Feedback would be nice I mean I know they are lovely bags just wondering it would be my first alma;)

tinipurse

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary, AB, Canada
The dune alma is very beautiful! I am saving my penny's for this one! ;) anyone have anything good to say about them? Feedback would be nice I mean I know they are lovely bags just wondering it would be my first alma;)
I have a LV Montana in Dune. The colour is very warm rich beige. It reminds me of a cup of latte from Starbucks :smile:) . It also has some sort of shimmery dust on it, so looks very beautiful under the sun or artificial light. I would call Dune a warm color and Galet leaning toward cool tone.