Alma vernis gm for an everyday use?!

bambijo

Jul 20, 2011
The alma gm can be use as an everyday bag ?? I am asking coz i cant decide between the vernis alma or the lumi pm !! The alma is a comfortable bag ?? I mean the vernis leather is delicate?? Is peeling off ??

i use the alma vernis every day . Ive had it over a year now, I use mine every day, it gets a battering, no peeling, so far . When i bought it i was worried about it going dull, peeling etc and went to great pains to make sure i was happy before i bought it as i had only ever owned the original mono Alma and been using that for ten years workwise.I am an interior designer and am not too protective over my bag to be honest, its my work horse, it looks good ,holds everything i need to from tape measures, note books , spirit level to cosmetics etc. planning on buying another in amarante later this year as i have been impressed this far . I love mine, i hope you will too x

i use the alma vernis every day . Ive had it over a year now, I use mine every day, it gets a battering, no peeling, so far . When i bought it i was worried about it going dull, peeling etc and went to great pains to make sure i was happy before i bought it as i had only ever owned the original mono Alma and been using that for ten years workwise.I am an interior designer and am not too protective over my bag to be honest, its my work horse, it looks good ,holds everything i need to from tape measures, note books , spirit level to cosmetics etc. planning on buying another in amarante later this year as i have been impressed this far . I love mine, i hope you will too x
Ohh thanks, you explained everything i wanted to know.
What color do you own?? Is it too heavy ??

I have a PM in Rouge Grenadine. Though I love it, I'm not sure that I'd carry a vernis Alma everyday. I'd lean towards something less dressy, but I suppose it depends on your daily wardrobe and lifestyle.

Ohh thanks, you explained everything i wanted to know.
What color do you own?? Is it too heavy ??

It's not heavy at all. Slightly lighter than the normal mono Alma. I have it in Rouge Fauviste at the moment but am going to buy another in Amarante. Almost bought it yesterday but came home with a yellow Kusama speedy instead.!
I love mine. But I love Alma's. they're my favourite shape and suit my lifestyle. X