Alma PM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies, I'm looking to buy an Alma PM but am having a really difficult time deciding between the amarante and the rouge fauviste! I want it to go with everything, but mostly as an evening/ fancier bag.

Do you guys have mod shots with different outfits foe both? Or a side by side comparison even?

Votes and pictures! Thanks :smile:

2. When I bought my Alma it was also between amarante and rouge fauviste. Both are lovely, but I think amarante is more neutral and classy :smile:

3. I can see why you are undecided. Both are great colors... If I had to pick I would have a tough time myself, but I think I would ultimately go with amarante.

4. I'm a huge fan of amarante! It is less selective of a color and can be worn with more things ;)

5. Oh I would totally go with the Rouge Fauviste! Gorgeous color, just stunning.

6. I guess it would depend on your wardrobe.

RF's shade is hard to describe,burgundy+pinkish+purplish, that's what makes it attractive,
    Different shade on different lighting.

Amarante could look like black on a dark room, though easier to match with clothes.

7. +1

I think of Amarante as more of a neutral, while RF is more of a pop of color. Both are beautiful, I think you will know which fits your style best. Good luck!!

8. Amarante! I feel like the darker color screams night time and dressier. But, to be honest, both colors are lovely and you won't go wrong with either :smile:

9. I would go with amarante its stunning

10. I also think that Amarante is such a lovely and classy color. Very neutral IMO.

RF is also a great color - but more like a Pop of color vs. a color that will coordinate with many a wardrobe.

Good Luck. Either way it will be beautiful! :smile:

11. Amarante if you want a bag that goes with everything. RF if you want a bit more color. I have Amarante but would like to have RF in the near future!

12. Amarante for sure!

13. Amarante it's more versatile

14. +1!!!

15. If you not crazy for fingerprints, go with rouge.

Amarante can show fingerprints.

Attached Files: