Alma PM

mix101

Jan 20, 2012
Hey ladies, I'm looking to buy an Alma PM but am having a really difficult time deciding between the amarante and the rouge fauviste! I want it to go with everything, but mostly as an evening/ fancier bag.

Do you guys have mod shots with different outfits foe both? Or a side by side comparison even?

Votes and pictures! Thanks :smile:

Jan 9, 2013
When I bought my Alma it was also between amarante and rouge fauviste. Both are lovely, but I think amarante is more neutral and classy :smile:

anabg

Sep 17, 2011
New York/New Jersey
I can see why you are undecided. Both are great colors... If I had to pick I would have a tough time myself, but I think I would ultimately go with amarante.

Onlybb

May 18, 2013
I guess it would depend on your wardrobe.

RF's shade is hard to describe,burgundy+pinkish+purplish, that's what makes it attractive,
Different shade on different lighting.

Amarante could look like black on a dark room, though easier to match with clothes.

mmchav

Jul 28, 2013
CA
I guess it would depend on your wardrobe.

RF's shade is hard to describe,burgundy+pinkish+purplish, that's what makes it attractive,
Different shade on different lighting.

Amarante could look like black on a dark room, though easier to match with clothes.

+1

I think of Amarante as more of a neutral, while RF is more of a pop of color. Both are beautiful, I think you will know which fits your style best. Good luck!!

LeahRose

Jan 25, 2012
CA
Amarante! I feel like the darker color screams night time and dressier. But, to be honest, both colors are lovely and you won't go wrong with either :smile:

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
I also think that Amarante is such a lovely and classy color. Very neutral IMO.

RF is also a great color - but more like a Pop of color vs. a color that will coordinate with many a wardrobe.

Good Luck. Either way it will be beautiful! :smile:

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
Amarante if you want a bag that goes with everything. RF if you want a bit more color. I have Amarante but would like to have RF in the near future!