Alma Pm worth getting

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can you lovely ladies tell me if the Alma PM in Damier Ebene is worth buying ? Do you think it is a good investment ? Do you think it will ever go out of fashion ? I have many crossbody bags and wanted something a bit bigger. thanks so much.

Havanese 28 likes this.
  2. The Alma is definitely a classic imo, as it has been around for so long. I have an Alma BB in Mono and wish I had gotten it in Damier Ebene. :hrmm: it's a gorgeous bag, I'm sure you'll use it a lot!

PurseAddict728 likes this.
  3. Alma PM is a great classic! The proportions are perfect. One of my fav LV bags.

Havanese 28, Etriers, bccgal and 3 others like this.
  4. The Alma PM is a very special bag. My most complimented LV.

5. I have two(one mono and one Malletage) and love them both so my answer is yes, it is worth buying!

fabuleux likes this.
  6. Love love alma! Cant go wrong with it!

7. I don’t really consider LV bags an investment. If you are buying because you love it and it’ll be used then yes it’s worth it

But if you expect to get a +% return on your purchase then I would look to invest the $$ in the markets instead.

8. I think the Alma PM will always be a classic shape. For me, I don't think I would buy one just because it doesn't fit my lifestyle. I don't usually wear hand held bags (like you, I have many crossbody bags). I prefer to admire this bag from afar.

You mentioned mainly using crossbody bags so is this a bag you really want or are you justing wanting a new style of handbag that you don't normally wear? There are lots of other large handbags options besides the Alma. Just food for thought.

9. Love the Alma. IMO it's the most ladylike and feminine shape from LV. An added option of 'emergency' shoulder strap makes it much more convenient for today's lifestyle. Agree with @fabuleux: proportions are perfect, especially in PM size:heart:

Havanese 28 and fabuleux like this.
  10. Alma PM in Damier Ebene is classic and never goes out of style. It’s a good investment if you keep the bag for at least 10-15 years and maintain it in an excellent/like new condition. What I mean by good investment is you will get at least 100% back from the price that you paid.

CPA likes this.
  11. Thank you so much for your reply. It is gorgeous and yes i think I will use it a lot after thinking about it. :heart:

Havanese 28 likes this.
  12. Thank you so much.:heart:

13. Thank you .That is so good to know. :heart:

14. Thank you so much. :heart:

15. Thank you so much.