Alma PM worn with a shoudler and/or crossbody strap?

BaguetteLove

Feb 13, 2019
Hi!!

I have my eyes ont his amazing Alma PM Epi electric in armante.
I know they are meant to wear as a handbag but does any one wear this as a shoulder- and or corssbody bag with an additional strap?
I'm super tall so the Alma BB would be to small for my frame, but I could not found any good pictures on pinterest rearding the strap.

So if any one has some experience with this... I love to hear!

Reactions: bubablu
I’m 5’5 and PM works better as a shoulder bag for its size (carried in the crook of your arm is prettiest IMO) and BB works best as a crossbody bag. I’m flexible though, we live in hectic times... it sometimes requires a healthy attitude of “I don’t care how I look” in urban settings. When the environment gets a little crazy, I happily wear any of my bags crossbody (for personal comfort) :P

Reactions: BaguetteLove
I’m 5’5 and PM works better as a shoulder bag for its size (carried in the crook of your arm is prettiest IMO) and BB works best as a crossbody bag. I’m flexible though, we live in hectic times... it sometimes requires a healthy attitude of “I don’t care how I look” in urban settings. When the environment gets a little crazy, I happily wear any of my bags crossbody (for personal comfort) :P
Thank you for your message, liked it
I'm a top handle girl and more a shoulderbag person than crossbody. So I think this bag will be an excellent choice.

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
I have an indigo Alma BB epi, some days ago I saw a woman with a dark blu coat and an indigo Alma PM epi, casually worn on her shoulder and wow she looked reeeally good! And PM is such a better size that PM. Go for it!

Reactions: BaguetteLove