Alma PM Question

Collector11

Mar 18, 2015
Hello :smile:

I am contemplating saving up to finally purchase my first LV bag. I really like the style of the Alma PM and wanted to know what you think about it.

If anyone already owns this piece would you mind sharing your experience? Is it easy to use on a daily basis/how is the wear and tear of the bag?

I think I prefer the look of the epi leather Alma rather than the vernis.

I am contemplating saving up to finally purchase my first LV bag. I really like the style of the Alma PM and wanted to know what you think about it.

If anyone already owns this piece would you mind sharing your experience? Is it easy to use on a daily basis/how is the wear and tear of the bag?

Alma PM in Epi leather is a wonderful bag, which has been a classic for decades now. You can add a strap to the bag (the hardware is specially designed to accomodate this option) if you want different ways to carry the bag. Épi is a very long-lasting leather because it is heavily textured and coated. In my opinion, this is the best Louis Vuitton bag for women on the market! Great choice!

I own a few Epi Almas PM and couldn't recommend them enough. If I had to get rid of bags they would be some of my very last to go. I completely agree with everything Fabuleux said.

I have owned many, many LV bags but recently just got my first Alma PM in the Monogram with the black leather and metal studs. Such a wonderful, versatile and light weight bag. I don't know why I did t get this style sooner. I love it.

I have an Alma PM in DE and an Alma bb in Epi electric Noir . I LOVE both for different occasions . I carry my PM DE alot in spring and summer because the handles are short like the speedy 's and they do not fit well over my winter coats . With that being said . I dress very casual and find my PM Alma goes very well with my lifestyle . I carry her to my kids school functions , the mall , grocery store , Dr 's offices , etc . The Epi Alma imo, is very classy and understated ! I think you should go for it !!! OH and to my surprise . I have received alot of compliments on my DE Alma . :smile: Good luck

I can recommend them, too. I own 2 Alma PM, no wear and tear-really durable. You can dress them up and down, real classics. The PM holds enough for a day and is very lightweight. You can add the strap like fabuleux said and that makes it so versatile. I think it is one of the best designer handbags!

I love the alma ! I have the vernis in RF and amaranted and a DE pm???I have bought straps for them because I find I use the strap a lot and it's not to have the option...it's a great bag to have hand help, cross body or over the shoulder....

I have 4 Almas, PM in white MC & black Vernis GHW and 2 BBs in Pomme and Black GHW. The bag is a classic and has been around for years! You won't have any issues with Epi leather at all, it's durable and will look new for years! !

Thank you all for your input! I really like the noir colour with the silver hardware. I currently own a Michael kors bag but it is very heavy so that is really the only thing I am concerned about. I can't remember who said it but I read that it is lightweight. Is this true?

I want a lightweight practical bag that will last me years :smile:

I probably won't be able to afford the bag anytime soon (went a bit LV crazy over Christmas) but I think if I ever get an LV bag that the Alma pm in epi leather will be my dream bag.

Reactions: Ms. Mermazing